Career Opportunities With Pickering Volkswagen
Financial Service Manager
Pickering VW is currently looking for a professional Financial Service Manager. If you are looking for a change and want to be the one and only FSM in the store then we want to hear from you! We are located 15 minutes from down town Toronto with easy access to the 401. Our team will provide you with 50-70 turn overs on average, with great support from both the management team and the manufacturer. If you are looking for a new challenge then we want to see you. Please apply in confidence.
ARE YOU READY FOR A CHANGE OR A FRESH START?
– $2000 SIGNING BONUS
– MODERN & NEWLY UPDATED AIR CONDITIONED SHOP
Pickering Volkswagen is a small shop with a huge customer following. We need a person that likes to be close to the parts department back counter, you don’t have to walk far, and enjoys working with a small group of people. We are truly a family run operation that cares about its employees. You can park your car out back, work on your car on your time and be respected for your hard work. We are also close to downtown Toronto.
We are looking for a licensed technician who is interested in working towards becoming a Volkswagen Master Technician. Willing and excited to participate in the training provided to become a MASTER.
Our compensation package includes wages from $29.00/HR (entry) up to $39.00/HR (Master Tech). Company benefits package. Company Pension options. Substantial employee referral bonuses.
You must be a licensed technician and capable of the following:
– Performs diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs on VW vehicles while maintaining company and industry standards and adhering to time constraints.
-Tests vehicle repairs and communicates issues to the service manager and service advisors; conduct additional repair work as advised by managers or advisors.
– Uses manufacturer diagnostic equipment to ensure diagnostics, testing, and repairs are thorough and to the highest quality.
– Maintains a working knowledge of a diverse number of motor vehicles and works to enhance and improve that knowledge with new vehicle models and new industry standards, practices, and technologies.
– Replaces parts and components and keeps detailed, organized records of all repair work done on each vehicle.
– Keeps their work area clean, neat, and to company standards, especially to ensure the safety of all team members.
-Communicates with service managers about parts ordered, parts required, and timeliness of order completion.
– Advises on other issues vehicles display, including common issues vehicles of certain models and ages, develop, and offers timelines for future vehicle repair needs
Pickering Volkswagen is looking to add a qualified Apprentice Technician to its team. If you are dedicated to offering exceptional customer service while at the same time motivated to sell then we want to speak with you. You will enjoy a team environment within a small family operated business with tons of management support and coaching. If this sounds interesting to you then we want to hire you.
Perform Simple Automotive Repairs
Apprentice mechanics perform standard vehicle repairs on their own, tasks such as changing brake pads and rotors, replacing vehicle fluids, and replacing car batteries.
Follow Car Checklists
Apprentice mechanics use company-created automobile checklists to determine which repairs are needed on vehicles scheduled to be serviced.
Learn Repair Techniques
Learning is a huge part of the apprentice mechanic’s job. Apprentice mechanics learn how to repair vehicles through formal training sessions and hands-on work tasks supervised by auto mechanics.
Apprentice mechanics create written labor, time, and parts cost estimates for needed vehicle repairs.
Inspect and Test Vehicles
All vehicles must be tested before and after the repair procedure, a task that often falls to apprentice mechanics.
Test Car Batteries
Apprentice mechanics routinely disconnect batteries inside vehicles and hook them up to an in-shop testing device to determine their functionality.
Clean Shop, Inventory, and Customer Areas
Apprentice mechanics are responsible for performing light custodial tasks to keep workshop and customer areas clean and presentable. Apprentice mechanics also keep inventory areas clean and well-organized.
Disassemble Vehicles and Engines
Apprentice mechanics take apart car and truck engines, as well as other parts of the vehicle, such as sidewall panels and floorboards.
Volkswagen Brand Specialist
Pickering Volkswagen is in it’s expansion phase and is seeking to enlarge its sales team. Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized team players are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing professional sales team. We offer competitive compensation and huge growth potential, as well as medical benefits all in a fun and exciting environment with strong management support and training.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve customer by helping them to select products
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them vehicles; suggesting transportation solutions.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence and offering suggestions by creating a customer-focused, stress-free experience
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future vehicles of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.and Duties:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Product Knowledge
- People Skills
- Energy Level
- General Math Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Job Knowledge