Career Opportunities With Pickering Volkswagen
Pickering Volkswagen is looking for an energetic, passionate and process driven Service Manager to join its team. You will be leading a team of young professional technicians and advisors to success by using your positive attitude.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
-Ensure service department is staffed accordingly by interviewing, hiring and discharging staff as required.
– Ensure all staff adheres to company policies and that accountabilities are in place.
-Set monthly and yearly targets as required and ensuring that these targets are met.
– Track monthly and yearly sales, and plot trends for future use.
-Able to motivate and mentor staff to complete all assigned tasks.
-Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with customers and the ability to exceed their expectations.
-Be prepared to road test customer vehicles (when appropriate) to confirm concerns and if necessary, after service, insure repairs have been completed.
-Provides coaching and leadership to the service team with a strong focus in fixing vehicles right the first time.
-Manage the departments CES scores and verbatim reporting any concerns to the General Manager.
-Works closely with General Manager to review daily service operations helping to decide upon changes to improve performance and employee/customer enthusiasm.
-Monitor technicians providing technical assistance when appropriate.
-Monitor, track and follow through comeback repairs as necessary.
-Make sure technicians adhere to all health & safety and internal polices.
-Monitor shop cleanliness, shop tools, shop supply usage and waste.
– Ensure all scan tools are programmed and shop computers are operating properly notifying General Manager if issues arise.
-Monitor and control shop supply use and inventory.
-Oversee technician training requirements as needed.
-Override dispatch when needed to ensure promise times are met.
-Able to use Microsoft office with a strength in Outlook, Word and excel.
-Ability to encourage vehicle service/maintenance/repairs with customers.
-Ability to answer customer’s questions
-Able to deescalate customers when needed and negotiating fairly thru any difficult situations as required.
-Knowledge of automotive systems and the ability to explain systems and repairs to the customer.
-Ability to document customer concerns on repair orders.
-Ability to estimate time of service or repairs for the purpose of efficient scheduling.
-Extensive knowledge of warranty and service policies.
-Ability to effectively communicate with all team members.
-Ability to listen to customer concerns, document them and resolve them in a efficient, professionnel manner.
-Attain assistance of General Manager when required to address customer concerns.
THE SERVICE MANAGER
-Is a decisive person who is genuinely customer oriented and goal driven.
-Is interested in exceeding customer’s expectations.
-Must maintain a professional image at all times.
-Must set a good example for all service employees to follow.
-Must be able to work well with all team members and create employee enthusiasm.
-Must be able to motivate team members and have a positive attitude.
-Must be detail oriented and able to document information accurately and clearly.
-Must have strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure and time constraints.
-Is interested in and has the ability to identify potential departmental problems and works with the General Manager to develop action plans to ensure customer enthusiasm and departmental growth and profitability.
Pickering Volkswagen is looking for a Parts Manager to join its team. We are looking for someone that is highly motivated, process driven who takes an organizational approach their work and day. You will be required to lead your team of counter staff and drivers daily by using your positive attitude.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organize your team daily to manage the demand from the service department
- Manages total parts inventory both new and warranty returns
- Hire, train and coach your team while monitoring there performance
- Assist on the back parts counter as required
- Keep the department clean and clutter free
- Ensures staff are following company and corporate policies
- Oversee operation of front parts counter and boutique
- Maintain positive interdepartmental relationships
- Works closely with the marketing team to promote counter retail sales and the department
- Spends time cultivating wholesale accounts by doing site visits
- Set weekly and monthly goalsForecast out annual sales targets
If you are interested in joining a team on car enthusiasts who are passionate about our industry then we want to talk to you. Please apply in confidence to Stuart Peak – General Manager.
All resumes and cover letters should be submitted to email@example.com
Pickering Volkswagen is in it’s expansion phase and is seeking to enlarge its sales team. Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized team players are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing professional sales team. We offer competitive compensation and huge growth potential, as well as medical benefits all in a fun and exciting environment with strong management support and training.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve customer by helping them to select products
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them vehicles; suggesting transportation solutions.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence and offering suggestions by creating a customer-focused, stress-free experience
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future vehicles of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.and Duties:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Product Knowledge
- People Skills
- Energy Level
- General Math Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Job Knowledge
- valid OMVIC licence
All resumes and cover letters should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to work in a shop as THE ONLY alignment technician? Pickering Volkswagen conveniently located along the 401 corridor is actively looking for a Vehicle Alignment Technician to work in their facility. If you want to work in a fast paced busy shop at the VERY BUSIEST TIME OF THE YEAR this is the shop for you. We have an excellent young, energetic team that all work well in an upbeat environment. Come and join the Pickering Volkswagen Service Team today and make some money!!!
All resumes and cover letters should be submitted to email@example.com