Career Opportunities With Pickering Volkswagen
Pickering Volkswagen is looking for a Parts Manager to join its team. We are looking for someone that is highly motivated, process driven who takes an organizational approach their work and day. You will be required to lead your team of counter staff and drivers daily by using your positive attitude.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Organize your team daily to manage the demand from the service department
- Manages total parts inventory both new and warranty returns
- Hire, train and coach your team while monitoring there performance
- Assist on the back parts counter as required
- Keep the department clean and clutter free
- Ensures staff are following company and corporate policies
- Oversee operation of front parts counter and boutique
- Maintain positive interdepartmental relationships
- Works closely with the marketing team to promote counter retail sales and the department
- Spends time cultivating wholesale accounts by doing site visits
- Set weekly and monthly goalsForecast out annual sales targets
If you are interested in joining a team on car enthusiasts who are passionate about our industry then we want to talk to you. Please apply in confidence to Stuart Peak – General Manager.
All resumes and cover letters should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Pickering Volkswagen is in it’s expansion phase and is seeking to enlarge its sales team. Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized team players are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing professional sales team. We offer competitive compensation and huge growth potential, as well as medical benefits all in a fun and exciting environment with strong management support and training.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Serve customer by helping them to select products
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them vehicles; suggesting transportation solutions.
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence and offering suggestions by creating a customer-focused, stress-free experience
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future vehicles of potential interest.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.and Duties:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer Service
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Product Knowledge
- People Skills
- Energy Level
- General Math Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Job Knowledge
- valid OMVIC licence
All resumes and cover letters should be submitted to email@example.com
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to work in a shop as THE ONLY alignment technician? Pickering Volkswagen conveniently located along the 401 corridor is actively looking for a Vehicle Alignment Technician to work in their facility. If you want to work in a fast paced busy shop at the VERY BUSIEST TIME OF THE YEAR this is the shop for you. We have an excellent young, energetic team that all work well in an upbeat environment. Come and join the Pickering Volkswagen Service Team today and make some money!!!
All resumes and cover letters should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org