COVID-19 & OUR CONTINUED EFFORTS
The health and safety of our staff and customers is always of the utmost importance. We want to keep you all up-to-date with the extra precautions that we are putting into place as it relates to COVID-19.
As of Tuesday March 24th, Pickering VW is Open
What we have been doing
Please see below for just a few of the measures we have been taking.
- Our cleaning and sanitizing has been increased to three times a day; morning, afternoon and night.
- Every vehicle is fully sanitized before and after each test drive.
- All vehicles coming in for service are being sanitized prior to having seat and steering wheel covers installed.
- We are no longer accepting cash, we are only accepting Debit/Credit.
- We are updating our operational hours for all departments, so please keep checking our website for the most up-to-date information. Visit www.pickeringvw.ca for details.
- Our shuttle service has been discontinued.
- We kindly ask that if you have been travelling recently to follow the quarantine guidelines that have been set out by the government and do not come into our dealership.
We know this is a sensitive time which is why we are adapting to the situation constantly. We understand our customers still have needs which is why our team has come up with suggestions to increase safety while addressing those needs.
We have special pricing & amazing programs on right now! Don’t miss out on these deals, we have options for you!
- We are offering a lowest rate guarantee, if the rate drops before you pick up your vehicle – we will honour it!
- We are more than happy to assist you online! We can provide you with information, pictures, videos & quotes so that you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home. We are also available for FaceTime or WhatsApp Video calls!
- 70% of cars sold are done so without a test drive. If you are looking to purchase but don’t feel comfortable test driving the vehicle at this time, don’t worry! Purchase now and if you aren’t fully happy with the vehicle after you take it for a test drive, we will work with you to fix your concerns. If you are still not completely satisfied with your purchase, we will return cancel your deal and return your deposit.
- Looking to service your car? Book your appointments online or over the phone, use our night time drop off box, pay online, and pick your car up again without even coming into the dealership! (Online payment option available starting Monday March 23rd)
Parts & Accessories Department
- If you are ordering any parts and/or accessories, call ahead of time or email us and we can take payment before you arrive. You will just have to show your credit card and another form of ID when you pick up your purchase.
- Pay ahead of time use our Curb Side Pick-Up
- We also have online catalogs so you can shop from home. Shop our boutique store HERE, and shop accessories HERE.
We will continue to keep you updated as this situation progresses.