ARE YOU READY FOR A CHANGE OR A FRESH START?
– $2000 SIGNING BONUS
– MODERN & NEWLY UPDATED AIR CONDITIONED SHOP
Pickering Volkswagen is a small shop with a huge customer following. We need a person that likes to be close to the parts department back counter, you don’t have to walk far, and enjoys working with a small group of people. We are truly a family run operation that cares about its employees. You can park your car out back, work on your car on your time and be respected for your hard work. We are also close to downtown Toronto.
We are looking for a licensed technician who is interested in working towards becoming a Volkswagen Master Technician. Willing and excited to participate in the training provided to become a MASTER.
Our compensation package includes wages from $29.00/HR (entry) up to $39.00/HR (Master Tech). Company benefits package. Company Pension options. Substantial employee referral bonuses.
You must be a licensed technician and capable of the following:
– Performs diagnostics, maintenance, and repairs on VW vehicles while maintaining company and industry standards and adhering to time constraints.
-Tests vehicle repairs and communicates issues to the service manager and service advisors; conduct additional repair work as advised by managers or advisors.
– Uses manufacturer diagnostic equipment to ensure diagnostics, testing, and repairs are thorough and to the highest quality.
– Maintains a working knowledge of a diverse number of motor vehicles and works to enhance and improve that knowledge with new vehicle models and new industry standards, practices, and technologies.
– Replaces parts and components and keeps detailed, organized records of all repair work done on each vehicle.
– Keeps their work area clean, neat, and to company standards, especially to ensure the safety of all team members.
-Communicates with service managers about parts ordered, parts required, and timeliness of order completion.
– Advises on other issues vehicles display, including common issues vehicles of certain models and ages, develop, and offers timelines for future vehicle repair needs
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.