Website Pickering Volkswagen
Pickering Volkswagen is looking to add a qualified service adviser to its team. If you are dedicated to offering exceptional customer service while at the same time motivated to sell then we want to speak with you. You will enjoy a team environment within a small family-operated business with tons of management support and coaching. If this sounds interesting to you then we want to hire you. Apply with confidence.
- To create outstanding customer confidence in the service department by ensuring a professional performance and exceptional commitment to customer care.
- To ensure the highest standard of courtesy and integrity when interacting with customers and members of the public.
- To receive customer enquiries by telephone and in-person and successfully convert these into firm bookings.
- To maximize service sales and profitability by selling core, value-added, incremental and kilometre driven services.
- To record accurately vehicle information, refer to service histories and effectively follow-up and prospect customers to secure repeat and incremental business.
- To effectively operate the workshop loading system adding incremental work where adequate resources exist.
Key Tasks and Performance Objectives
- Ensure customer awareness of all products and services available by professional presentation and demonstration.
- Professionally sell additional products, services and repair work as appropriate to customers’ needs.
- Promote and prospect the business as directed with confidence and commitment.
- Advise customers of precise and where appropriate, estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken.
- Advise on predicted completion times and collection arrangements.
- Ensure proper qualification and total understanding of customer needs and requirements.
- Satisfy customers’ needs by making additional products and services available to them.
- Communicate effectively both in-person and by telephone so as to keep all customers fully advised as to the progress of repairs and services adhering to the “10 am and 2 pm” principle.
- Strive to delight customers in every aspect of their contact with the Service Department
- Initiate service documentation, job card production and update customer records and follow-up systems.
- Record customer details accurately
- Document all warranty work as per manufacturers’ requirements.
- Update customer and vehicle history files to ensure total accuracy.
- Ensure account customers have sufficient credit to enable all work advised to be carried out as agreed.
- Ensure all work has been carried out as detailed and charged for.
- Ensure all work order lines have the proper parts billed with the appropriate charge indicator.
- Ensure all-cash sales are charged and money collected on completion of work. In the event of cash not being collected, liaise with Service Manager to obtain authority to release vehicles.
- Manage and maintain a CES threshold over the corporate benchmark in both the survey score and email capture.
- Ensure all assigned internal and warranty work orders are closed on the agreed-upon times.
- Maintain 2.O hours per work order.
Qualifications and Training
- A College degree in automotive will be considered an asset.
- Smart and well presented in appearance and personal hygiene.
- Ability to communicate clearly and unambiguously with customers, members of the public and other staff members and record all such interactions accurately.
- Current knowledge of manufacturer’s warranty procedures and documentation.
- Ability to calm and manage distressed and otherwise difficult customers in an effective manner.
- Ability to sell incremental products and assess further sales opportunities.
- Competency in numeracy and literacy.
- Training in dealership computer systems and workshop loading systems is an asset.
- Complete all corporate VW training in order to retain certification.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.