Our Contactless Process
For social distancing purposes, we have created a Contactless Seasonal Tire Swap process.
- If your tires are on rims already, please continue reading our process
- If your tires are not on rims, please email firstname.lastname@example.org since this process will be slightly different
Part 1 | Booking Your Appointment
- Book your appointment online here
- Once your request is submitted, our service advisors will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- If you have your tires stored with us, please let us know since they are stored off site
- If your tires are NOT stored with us, please drop them off to the dealership 48 hours in advance
- When dropping off your tires, please call 905-420-7959 or come to the west service door and press the doorbell to let us know when you arrive at the dealership and someone will come get them from you.
- We will check your tires in advance, set the tires pressure and determine if balancing is required.
Part 2 | Pre-Pay For Your Appointment
- Once your appointment details are confirmed, we kindly ask that you pre-pay for your appointment online so that there is no transaction during your appointment
- This will be sent to you electronically
Part 3 | Your Appointment
Here is a quick video to show how simple the process is!
- On the day of your appointment, please enter the building from the west side of the building
- A manager will guide you into the doors
- When you approach the lift, slowly pull up your vehicle. Someone will be there to help guide you in
- When you are in the proper position
- Put down your window half way
- If you drive an Automatic transmission, place your vehicle in park and set your hand brake
- If you drive a Manual transmission, please leave your vehicle in gear and set your hand brake
- Give your keys to the technician
- A manager & Certified Technician will at this point raise your vehicle and change your tires
- Once your tires have been swapped, your vehicle will be lowered back down & your keys will be handed back to you
- Put your vehicle into drive and slowly pull forward off the lift. You will be exiting on your right.
Due to a high number of requests, appointments will be booked on a first come first service basis. If you are a front line worker, please let us know and we will give priority to you. A service advisor will contact you to confirm your appointment details within 1 business day. We kindly ask that you book your appointment 48 hours in advance to give us enough time to get & inspect your tires.